For Tigress, saving everyone may not be an option, unless help is offered from an unexpected source.
What's on your mind?
In S3E5 (Away Mission), M’gaan is showing her mindscape to her brother. In her mindscape, we see the original team plus Garfield, Marie, and J’onn as people that she loves in her life. What stuck out to me was that the character models used all seem to be taken from different points in the series. Am I reading too much into this or is there a meaning I’m missing?
In the episode "Performance", The Parasite sucks and absorbs the skills and powers of the team.
He also absorbs some of Robin's acrobatic skills, so my question is, did the team recover their powers later? Did Robin recover his absorbed acrobatic skills?
It's a trivia where I mention one of the writers of the show wearing a Nightwing The Series Kickstarter T-Shirt
Seasons over; I can't believe it! After 8 looong months, all 26 episodes are now at our fingertips. So, how was it? Reply to this thread using no more than 3 words to describe your honest reaction to Outsiders in its entirety.
BONUS: Add your favorite moment/character/scene/reveal/episode from this season. Just one.
- "The Outsiders make one last attempt to save Halo... and the galaxy!"
- "Artemis and Conner journey back to their pasts."
- (Updated): "In the calm before the storm, Artemis and Conner journey back to their pasts."
- "Things come full circle in the season finale."
- (Updated): "In the season finale episode, things come full circle as the team and the Outsiders return to Markovia for the final confrontation."
Spoilers for Episode #322 "Antisocial Pathologies" in this thread only.
The betrayals come fast and furious, and with them, a reckoning..
- Project Rutabaga threatens to create an international crisis.