August 3, 2010[nb 1] is the third day in the month of August 2010.
- 07:38 EDT: Superboy's nonexistent relationship with Superman took its toll on a bridge incident in Metropolis.
- 13:06 EDT: Superboy, Black Canary, and Martian Manhunter arrived at the Cave. As Superboy ignored Black Canary's training, he became more angry and irrational.
- 20:08 EDT: The Team was deployed to Litchfield County to safeguard two S.T.A.R. Labs vans.
- 21:18 EDT: Bruce Wayne (Batman) and Clark Kent (Superman) met at Bibbo's Diner in Metropolis for a talk.
- 21:21 EDT: Things got worse when the Team faces Professor Ivo's Amazo, a threat with which even the Justice League had trouble. Superboy met Professor Ivo and Amazo aboard a train near Gotham City. Meanwhile, Batman advised and tried to convince Superman to accept Superboy as his son, to no avail.
- 21:24 EDT: Artemis sees Superboy collide with Gotham Academy and goes to investigate.
- 21:49 EDT: Artemis is attacked by MONQIs.
- ↑ Series producer Greg Weisman stated that even though the series does not have a "canon year", the production team based the days of the week on the 2010 calendar. (Weisman, Greg (2011-11-18). Question #13695. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2011-11-18.).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Dubuc, Nicole (writer) & Chang, Michael (director) (February 4, 2011). "Schooled". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 5. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg, Kevin Hopps (w). Jones, Christopher (p). Davis, Dan (i). Atkinson, Zac (col). Mangual, Carlos M. (let). Chadwick, Jim (ed). "Rabbit Holes" Young Justice 7 (August 24, 2011), New York, NY: DC Comics
- ↑ Hopps, Kevin, Greg Weisman (w). Davis, Dan, Christopher Jones (p). Davis, Dan (i). Atkinson, Zac (col). Sienty, Dezi (let). Chadwick, Jim (ed). "Wonderland" Young Justice 8 (September 21, 2011), New York, NY: DC Comics
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.