Beluga Boy is a student at the Conservatory of Sorcery.
Physical appearance Edit
Beluga Boy resembles a Caucasian male teen with the tail of a whale. He is slightly overweight, and has brown hair shaved off of his temples. He has blue eyes, and wears a blue tunic with two strips of fabric hanging down the front of his gray tail. He also wears a gold belt with a green trident on the buckle.
Powers and abilities Edit
- Atlantean attributes: Atlanteans, although human, have through scientific and sorcerous means developed several abilities which allow them to live comfortably under the sea:
- Underwater breathing: All Atlanteans are capable of surviving the aquatic atmosphere under the sea. Some accomplish this without the presence of visible gills.
- Temperature resilience: Resistant to low temperatures and the effects of freezing, although notably hindered by high temperatures.
- Durability: Dense flesh, although not invulnerable.
- Strength: Ranging from undetected levels to super strength.
Background information Edit
"Beluga Boy" was an incidental character designed by Jerome Moore, based on the art style of Phil Bourassa. The name is not official, but was used by Jerome Moore in reference to the cetacean-style tail. Because the character was intended as a minor background character, further information on him was not pinned down in his creation.
- ↑ Moore, Jerome (2013-02-20). YOUNG JUSTICE: BELUGA BOY. DeviantArt. Retrieved 2013-02-20.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Hopps, Kevin (writer) & Oliva, Jay (director) (March 4, 2011). "Downtime". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 8. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Weisman, Greg, Kevin Hopps (w). Jones, Christopher (a). Atkinson, Zac (col). Sienty, Dezi (let). Chadwick, Jim (ed). "Under the Surface..." Young Justice 14 (March 21, 2012), New York, NY: DC Comics
- ↑ Dubuc, Nicole (writer) & Oliva, Jay (director) (November 4, 2011). "Failsafe". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 16. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Weisman, Greg (writer) & Oliva, Jay (director) (November 26, 2010). "Independence Day". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 1. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Pugsley, Tom (writer) & Chang, Michael (director) (February 18, 2011). "Denial". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 7. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Robinson, Andrew (writer) & Berkeley, Christopher (director) (September 16, 2011). "Targets". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 10. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Hopps, Kevin (writer) & Divar, Tim (director) (Originally released on iTunes on October 14, 2012, broadcast on January 5, 2013). "Before the Dawn". Young Justice. Season 2. Episode 10. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Hopps, Kevin (writer) & Chang, Michael (director) (October 14, 2011). "Revelation". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 14. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Moore, Jerome (2011-03-05). YOUNG JUSTICE: BELUGA BOY. DeviantArt. Retrieved 2012-07-09.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2012-05-14). Question #14911. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2012-07-09.