Physical appearance Edit
Coral resembles a typical teenage Caucasian girl with brown, spiky hair and blue eyes. She wears a sleeveless shirt that leaves her abdomen exposed and shorts to match. She wears bracelets and anklets made of bluish seaweed, and no shoes.
Powers and abilities Edit
- Atlantean attributes: Atlanteans, although human, have through scientific and sorcerous means developed several abilities which allow them to live comfortably under the sea:
- Underwater breathing: All Atlanteans are capable of surviving the aquatic atmosphere under the sea. Some accomplish this without the presence of visible gills.
- Temperature resilience: Resistant to low temperatures and the effects of freezing, although notably hindered by high temperatures.
- Durability: Dense flesh, although not invulnerable.
- Strength: Ranging from undetected levels to super strength.
Background information Edit
"Coral" is an incidental character, designed by Jerome Moore, based on the art style of Phil Bourassa. She was designed as a bit of a punker type, with much of her outfit fashioned from natural aquatic materials. She is not named in the episode.