- You may also be looking for December 1, 2010.
December 1, 2015[nb 1] is the first day in the month of December 2015.
- 08:16 EST: Dick finishes a video call with Artemis and Wally when Bette wakes up.
- 08:55 EST: After receiving birthday wishes from Zatanna and Rocket, Nightwing briefs the Team.
- 09:48 EST: Beta Squad stakes out Noor Harjavti's press conference.
- 07:50 MST: Nightwing and Wonder Girl are en route to El Paso.
- 10:02 EST: Superboy and Miss Martian scout the rally grounds and find nothing amiss.
- 10:18 EST: Clark Kent meets up with the members of the Team at the rally.
- 08:19 MST: Nightwing and Wonder Girl meet Jaime Reyes and offer him friendship.
- 10:24 EST: Clark spots Devastation at the rally, and flies off to confront her. He, she and Conner disappear in a flash of light.
- 10:28 EST: Brainiac convenes with his ally about the next phase in their plan.
- 10:29 EST: Alpha Squad, Beta Squad, the Cave and the Watchtower hold a conference on what to do. Nightwing forms Gamma Squad, with Lagoon Boy and Miss Martian.
- 10:30 EST: Miss Martian and Lagoon Boy head off for the Moon.
- 15:31 UTC: Superboy wakes up in his prison on the Moon.
- 08:32 MST: Nightwing and Wonder Girl continue their attempt to convince Jaime to join.
- 10:35 EST: Batgirl reorganizes Beta Squad.
- 10:37 EST: A spaceship that appeared above Metropolis drops a device, encasing the city in a force field. It cuts off all communications.
- 10:38 EST: The force field destroys one of Metropolis's bridges.
- 08:42 MST: Jaime is still not convinced, but will accompany Alpha to Metropolis.
- 10:45 EST: Lex Luthor witnesses the force field.
- 10:46 EST: People in Suicide Slum, including Black Lightning and Jim Harper.
- 15:52 UTC: Captain Atom breaks free from his prison on the Moon.
- 10:55 EST: Beast Boy meets up with Noor Harjavti.
- 09:00 MST: Alpha Squad and Blue Beetle head to Taos.
- 11:02 EST: Gamma Squad makes its way to the Moon.
- 16:16 UTC: On the Moon, all the Leaguers are free, and they wonder what to do next.
- 10:10 MST: Alpha Squad and Blue Beetle prepare to Zeta from the Erdel Initiative to Gotham City.
- 17:13 UST: Superboy and the captive Leaguers come across a window and realize they are being held on the Moon.
- 13:45 EST: Alpha Squad and Blue Beetle arrive at Metropolis.
- 14:00 EST: In the Watchtower, Red Tornado reports on the whereabouts of the League members not in Metropolis.
- 14:01 EST: Outside the Metropolis force field, the gathered League and Team members listen to Red Tornado's report.
- 19:36 UCT: Superboy and the Leaguers have difficulty navigating their prison's corridors.
- 16:22 EST: The Collector of Worlds activates an energy beam from his ship.
- 16:28 EST: Martian Manhunter decides the League should confront Metropolis's attacker.
- 16:55 EST: Red Tornado informs the other Leaguers of the situation.
- 21:55 UTC: Lagoon Boy and Miss Martian are still in pursuit of Kylstar's Vessel.
- 16:56 EST: Beta Squad decides to move Noor Harjavti to safety. Batgirl stays at the edge of the bubble.
- 16:57 EST: Batman informs Robin they will not be going to Metropolis.
- 17:30 EST: Match erupts from the ground near Batgirl.
- 22:31 UTC: The captive Leaguers unsuccessfully try to escape Kylstar again.
- 17:45 EST: Martian Manhunter, Flash and Atom infiltrate the Collector's ship. When they are thrown out, Nightwing's Alpha Squad successfully enter the ship, hidden by a glamour.
- 22:48 UTC: Lagoon Boy and Miss Martian are still in pursuit of Kylstar's Vessel.
- 22:52 UTC: Kylstar still dominates the fight with the captive Leaguers.
- 17:54 EST: Black Lightning and Jim Harper return from their inspection of the probe.
- 18:03 EST: Queen Bee captures Noor Harjavti and Bibbo Bibbowski.
- 18:16 EST: Beast Boy and Bumblebee head down to the probe.
- 23:17 UTC: Gamma Squad has linked up with Kylstar's vessel.
- 18:20 EST: Alpha Squad makes its way through the ship.
- 23:27 UTC: Just when they think they have finally beaten Kylstar, the heroes are captured again.
- 18:31 EST: Alpha Squad is discovered.
- 18:32 EST: Alpha Squad is attacked.
- 23:32 UTC: Miss Martian meets up with the heroes and frees them.
- 18:33 EST: Blue Beetle and Sphere launch a counterattack against the Collector of Worlds.
- 23:34 UTC: Kylstar tells the heroes he is impressed.
- 23:58 UTC: Kylstar gathers all his captives and offers them the choice to work with him. Some accept. Others are allowed to leave.
- 19:01 EST: Alpha Squad gets reinforcements, and the Coludroid body is defeated.
- 19:03 EST: The Collector summons more Coludroids. However, noticing something wrong with the probe below, he agrees to stop his preservation effort.
- 22:03 EST: The Collector leaves. Beast Boy and Bumblebee return to Bibbo's Diner. Blue Beetle agrees to join the Team.
- ↑ Series producer Greg Weisman stated that even though the series does not have a "canon year", the production team based the days of the week of season one on the 2010 calendar. In "Happy New Year" there's a five year time jump, making this year 2015. (Weisman, Greg (2011-11-18). Question #13695. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2011-11-18.).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Weisman, Greg (w). Jones, Christopher (a). Atkinson, Zac (col). Sienty, Dezi (let). Gaydos, Sarah (ed). "Players, Chapter One: Wheelbarrow, Shoe, Thimble" Young Justice 20 (September 19, 2012), New York, NY: DC Comics
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 Weisman, Greg (w). Jones, Christopher (a). Atkinson, Zac (col). Sienty, Dezi (let). Gaydos, Sarah (ed). "Players, Chapter Two: Directly to Jail" Young Justice 21 (October 17, 2012), New York, NY: DC Comics
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Weisman, Greg (w). Jones, Christopher (a). Atkinson, Zac (col). Abbott, Wes (let). Gaydos, Sarah (ed). "Players, Chapter Three: Landing on Boardwalk" Young Justice 22 (November 20, 2012), New York, NY: DC Comics
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 Weisman, Greg (w). Jones, Christopher (a). Atkinson, Zac (col). Abbott, Wes (let). Gaydos, Sarah (ed). "Players, Chapter Four: Do Not Pass Go" Young Justice 23 (December 19, 2012), New York, NY: DC Comics
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 Weisman, Greg (w). Jones, Christopher (a). Atkinson, Zac (col). Abbott, Wes (let). Gaydos, Sarah (ed). "Players, Chapter Six: Rolling Doubles" Young Justice 25 (February 20, 2013), New York, NY: DC Comics
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 Weisman, Greg (w). Jones, Christopher (a). Atkinson, Zac (col). Abbott, Wes (let). Gaydos, Sarah (ed). "Players, Chapter Five: Milburn, Edgar and Jake" Young Justice 24 (January 23, 2013), New York, NY: DC Comics
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.