December 21, 2018[nb 1] is the 21st day in the month of December 2018.
- 04:31 PST: At the Outsiders' base of operations, the Hub, Beast Boy and Geo-Force depart for Santiago de Cuba—the location of a meta-human trafficking lab. Afterwards, Helga Jace informs Halo that she is slowly dying.
- 10:12 EST: In the Watchtower, Zatanna heads to Santiago de Cuba after hearing that the Outsiders will be going up against a dangerous foe.
- 10:13 CST: Within an abandoned building in Santiago de Cuba, Klarion activates the Meta-Gene of a kidnapped teenager and traps her inside a monstrous amalgamation of meta-teens.
- 13:23 EST: Zatanna teleports herself and Klarion into the Tower of Fate, imprisoning him.
- 13:56 EST: Halo and Harper Row shoot bottles and drink alcohol near the ruins of Mount Justice in Happy Harbor. Harper kisses Halo and they continue with shooting until Bethany Lee arrests them at gunpoint.
- 17:18 EST: Miss Martian picks up Halo from the Happy Harbor Police Station. Harper remains in jail until her dad can get her.
- 16:51 MST: At the Meta-Human Youth Center in Taos, the Outsiders deliver the meta-humans they rescued from Cuba and Eduardo Dorado Jr. joins the Outsiders.
- ↑ Series producer Greg Weisman stated that even though the series does not have a "canon year", the production team based the days of the week on the 2010 calendar. In "Happy New Year" there's a five year time jump and in "Princes All" there's a two year jump, making the current year 2018. In "Happy New Year" there's a five year time jump and in "Princes All" there's a two year jump, making the current year 2018. (Weisman, Greg (2011-11-18). Question #13695. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2011-11-18.).
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.