Genomorphs are genetically-engineered lifeforms created by Project Cadmus. Cadmus created six types of genomorph apparently from scratch. Superboy and Match were created as clones of Superman; they are also genomorphs.
Types of genomorph
- Superboy (Project Kr) – cloned using Kryptonian DNA taken from Superman and Human DNA provided by Lex Luthor.
- Match (Project Match) – prototype clone of Superman.
- Dubbilex (G-Goblin) – capable of telekinesis and speech. Also capable of telepathy, unknown to Cadmus.
- G-Gnomes – small creatures with telepathy.
- G-Trolls – huge creatures with great strength.
- G-Elves – clawed warrior genomorphs.
- G-Dwarves – worker drones with tentacles.
- G-Sprites – insect-like creatures kept in jars that are capable of generating electricity.
- Red Arrow – a clone of original Roy Harper(Speedy) after he was recruited by Green Arrow who he was abducted by the Light. 
In Kirby's original DNA Project stories (the origin of Cadmus) Guardian is a clone of the original Jim Harper who was killed in action—a creation of "The Project". There is a reference to this during "Fireworks" when Dubbilex refers to Guardian as "brother", a term he usually reserves for other genomorphs. Also in Kirby's original story all genomorphs (or DNAliens as they were then known) are genetically altered human clones.
All Genomorph sub-species (except for the Kryptonian clones) are named after mythical creatures. Dwarves, elves, goblins, gnomes, sprites and trolls all appear in Germanic myths and the Western fairy tales based on them.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hopps, Kevin (writer) & Chang, Michael (director) (March 24, 2012). "Agendas". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 22. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Weisman, Greg (2010-12-17). Question #12776. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2010-12-17.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (writer) & Chang, Michael, Montgomery, Lauren (directors) (April 21, 2012). "Auld Acquaintance". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 26. Cartoon Network.