|We will rebuild, and we will thrive.|
History[edit | edit source]
The main character of Hello, Megan! is Megan Wheeler (played by Marie Logan), a popular cheerleader. She had all kinds of adventures with her best friend Rita Lee (played by Rita Farr), parents (Jonathan Lord and Sandra Stanyon), and her crush, Conner Manley (Paul Sloane). It was produced by Greg Vietti and Brandon Weisman.
It eventually faded to obscurity on Earth, and leading actress Marie Logan considered it a part of her past. But to Miss Martian, the series was everything. She identified with the main character, mainly because of the similarity of their names, and because all her problems would be over in 22 minutes. When she came to Earth, she based her human form on Megan Wheeler, and would still regularly rewatch episodes. After Marie's death, her son Garfield also watched episodes of the series on occasion.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The creators of this fictional sitcom—Greg Vietti and Brandon Weisman—are swapped names of Young Justice producers/writers Greg Weisman and Brandon Vietti.
References[edit | edit source]
- Weisman, Greg (2012-07-17). Question #15083. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- Weisman, Greg (2012-08-28). Question #15491. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- Weisman, Greg (2016-05-04). Question #20872. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2016-05-04.
- Dubuc, Nicole (writer) & Oliva, Jay (director) (March 17, 2012). "Image". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 21. Cartoon Network.
- Weisman, Greg (writer) & Heuck, Vinton (director) (January 25, 2019). "Nightmare Monkeys". Young Justice. Season 3. Episode 12. DC Universe.
- Hopps, Kevin (writer) & Oliva, Jay (director) (March 4, 2011). "Downtime". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 8. Cartoon Network.
- Weisman, Jon (writer) & Zwyer, Mel (director) (October 6, 2012). "Darkest". Young Justice. Season 2. Episode 9. Cartoon Network.