Word by word translations Edit
|Hahn Sho Lobo||The Main Man|
Background information Edit
- Interlac is a language created for the Legion of Super-Heroes, and in the comics, nothing more than a different writing system for English, with all letters corresponding to the Latin alphabet.
- ↑ The actual meaning in Interlac has a considerably more pejorative connotation than "little". This was toned down by the show creators.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (writer) & Divar, Tim (director) (April 28, 2012). "Happy New Year". Young Justice. Season 2. Episode 1. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (w). Jones, Christopher (a). Atkinson, Zac (col). Sienty, Dezi (let). Gaydos, Sarah (ed). "Players, Chapter One: Wheelbarrow, Shoe, Thimble" Young Justice 20 (September 19, 2012), New York, NY: DC Comics
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2012-09-19Y). Question #15947. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2012-09-22.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.