January 2, 2019[nb 1] is the second day in the month of January 2019.
- 04:16 PST: Forager finds Victor Stone in an alleyway, transformed further by the Fatherbox inhabiting his body.
- 13:15 UTC: Superboy, Black Lightning and Forager Boom tube to the Source Wall to find Metron—needing his Mobius Chair to heal Victor.
- 08:16 EST: At Happy Harbor High School, Miss Martian counsels Harper Row.
- 15:17 UTC+2: In Dhabar, Halo meets with Gabrielle Daou's mother and cousin to tell them that she is dead.
- 06:18 MST: At the STAR Labs in Taos, Aquaman uses Zeta-Beam to transport Dolphin—a meta-teen from Project Rutabaga—to Poseidonis, capital of Atlantis.
- 11:19 UTC-2: After arriving in Atlantis, Aquaman uses translation magic on Dolphin so they can understand each other.
- 13:20 UTC: Superboy, Black Lightning and Forager arrive in the Minosyss Ring when they are caught in the middle of a battle between Superman and Parademons.
- ↑ Series producer Greg Weisman stated that even though the series does not have a "canon year", the production team based the days of the week on the 2010 calendar. In "Happy New Year" there's a five year time jump and in "Princes All" there's a two year jump, placing the beginning of the season in 2018. "Elder Wisdom" takes place during New Year's Day, placing the rest of season three in 2019. (Weisman, Greg (2011-11-18). Question #13695. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2011-11-18.).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.