January 22, 2019[nb 1] is the 22nd day in the month of January 2019.
- 00:16 EST: At the Ivy University Hospital, Karen Beecher and Malcolm Duncan spend time with their newborn, Rhea Duncan.
- 12:18 ICT: At the Light's base in Mongolia, Ultra-Humanite receives texts from Helga Jace, who wishes to leave the Hub with Geo-Force, Terra and Halo. He reassures her that arrangements have been made to secure that.
- 17:20 ICT: Gretchen Goode talks to the rest of the Light about Nightwing and Black Lightning's escape from her house, revealing that there was a coordinated effort to rescue them and speculating that the Justice League and the Outsiders are working together. Ultra-Humanite states that he has plans for Halo's capture.
- 02:21 PST: Terra is confronted by Deathstroke in an alleyway in Los Angeles and scolds her for not reporting everything she knew about Victor Stone and Halo.
- 02:24 PST: The Outsiders talk about Infinity, Inc. and Nightwing's critical condition after his rescue from Granny Goodness's X-Pit.
- 11:57 UTC: Vandal Savage travels to Apokolips via boom tube to talk with Darkseid.
- 16:16 UTC: At the Orphanage, Gretchen Goode presents Halo—the key to the Anti-Life Equation—to Granny Goodness.
- ↑ Series producer Greg Weisman stated that even though the series does not have a "canon year", the production team based the days of the week on the 2010 calendar. In "Happy New Year" there's a five year time jump and in "Princes All" there's a two year jump, placing the beginning of the season in 2018. "Elder Wisdom" takes place during New Year's Day, placing the rest of season three in 2019. (Weisman, Greg (2011-11-18). Question #13695. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2011-11-18.).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Vietti, Brandon (writer) & Hueck, Vinton (director) (August 6, 2019). "Unknown Factors". Young Justice. Season 3. Episode 21. DC Universe.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Fogel, Rich (writer) & Berkeley, Christopher (director) (August 13, 2019). "Antisocial Pathologies". Young Justice. Season 3. Episode 22. DC Universe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.