January 25, 2019[nb 1] is the 25th day in the month of January 2019.
- 22:25 UTC: The Justice League assault the Orphanage but are swiftly put under Granny Goodness's control by the Anti-Life Equation.
- 14:27 PST: Black Lightning and Static sit on the Santa Monica beach while the former thinks back to his times with Helga Jace.
- 14:28 PST: On live TV, Gretchen Goode talks about recent break-ins at Goode World Studios' facilities. Beast Boy, who is watching from the Premiere Building, angrily storms off.
- 14:32 PST: Vandal Savage visits members of the Justice League and the Outsiders at the Premiere Building to give them the coordinates where they can find Halo.
- 17:16 PST: The Outsiders investigate Goode World Studios' Building 16 for a possible lead on Halo.
- 19:19 CST: Black Lightning drops Static off in Dakota City and reflects on the deceit he's faced for months.
- 20:21 EST: In Metropolis, Lex Luthor watches the Outsiders and Infinity, Inc. trending on 1K Wordsworth.
- 21:40 EST: Black Lightning spends time with his children and ex-wife Lynn in Metropolis.
- Series producer Greg Weisman stated that even though the series does not have a "canon year", the production team based the days of the week on the 2010 calendar. In "Happy New Year" there's a five year time jump and in "Princes All" there's a two year jump, placing the beginning of the season in 2018. "Elder Wisdom" takes place during New Year's Day, placing the rest of season three in 2019. (Weisman, Greg (2011-11-18). Question #13695. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2011-11-18.).