January 26, 2019[nb 1] is the 26th day in the month of January 2019.
- 01:17 UTC: Aquaman, Miss Martian, Superboy, Nightwing, Geo-Force, Forager, and Terra arrive onboard the Orphanage via boom tube to rescue Halo.
- 02:48 UTC: Cyborg boom tubes to the Orphanage and witnesses Gretchen Goode merge with Granny Goodness, discovering that the machine he and Blue Beetle destroyed in Building 16 of Goode World Studios was keeping them separated into two entities. He frees Halo from Granny's control so she can reverse the Anti-Life Equation.
- 04:31 UTC: On Apokolips, Granny Goodness informs Darkseid that her plans were sabotaged by Vandal Savage.
- 06:54 PST: Cyborg and Halo boom tube to the Hub with the members of the Team and the Outsiders that were on the Orphanage. Miss Martian says that the Justice League will soon return to Earth with hundreds of rescued meta-teens.
- 09:57 EST: In New York City, Infinity, Inc. rise above the Outsiders in terms of popularity after their defeat of Killer Frost. It is revealed that Lex Luthor manages Infinity, Inc. and placed a control chip on Killer Frost to stage the battle for good press.
- ↑ Series producer Greg Weisman stated that even though the series does not have a "canon year", the production team based the days of the week on the 2010 calendar. In "Happy New Year" there's a five year time jump and in "Princes All" there's a two year jump, placing the beginning of the season in 2018. "Elder Wisdom" takes place during New Year's Day, placing the rest of season three in 2019. (Weisman, Greg (2011-11-18). Question #13695. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2011-11-18.).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.