- This article is about the second Robin. For his precursor and successor, see Nightwing and Robin, respectively.
Jason Todd was the second hero to go by the moniker of Robin.
- Season 2
- Season 3
- 12. "Nightmare Monkeys" (illusion, no lines)
- In the comics, Jason Todd was the second Robin. Originally a circus artist whose parents were killed by Killer Croc, after the Crisis on Infinite Earths, this was changed to be less like Dick Grayson's origin. He was recreated as a street orphan who tried to steal the tires of the Batmobile.
- Jason was killed by the Joker in the highly publicized A Death in the Family event. He was revived when Superboy-Prime changed the multiverse in Infinite Crisis, and has taken the persona Red Hood since then. He continues to fight criminals, but in a more brutal manner, not shying away from torture and murder.
- This is Jason's fourth animated appearance. He first appeared in Batman: Under the Red Hood, and his image had a cameo in Teen Titans, the New Teen Titans shorts, and Bat-Mite showed his death scene in Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2013-05-16). Question #18637. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2013-03-12). Interview with Greg Weisman. World's Finest. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Scott, Sharon, Brandon Vietti, Greg Weisman (writers), Young Justice: Legacy (November 19, 2013): Robin biography. Santa Ana, CA: Little Orbit