List of toys Edit
McDonald's first promotion for Young Justice featured eight different figures of characters from the show, incorporating various gimmicks into them. The promotion featured no female characters at all, despite there being two on the Team, which caught the attention of both fans and producer Greg Weisman. The Littlest Pet Shop was the promotion for girls.
The Young Justice figures available in the first wave are:
- Kid Flash, with simulated running rolling base;
- Robin, with missile-launching motorcycle;
- Batman, with cape flapping action;
- Superman, with dual arm smashing action;
- Superboy, with light-up eyes and chest symbol, plus arm smashing action;
- Captain Cold, with ice missile firing gun;
- Black Manta, with light-up eyes; and
- Aqualad, with light-up arm decoration.
The second Young Justice promotion featured six different fingerboards aimed at boys while Littlest Pet Shop was once again the promotion for girls. Each of the fingerboards are stylized after a character from the show, with unique colorways and art depicted on the undersides.
The Young Justice fingerboards available in the second wave are:
- Robin fingerboard;
- Batman fingerboard;
- Superboy fingerboard;
- Superman fingerboard;
- Aqualad fingerboard; and
- Kid Flash fingerboard.
- ↑ Scott, Mendelson (2015-04-23). Girls To Get 'Separate But Equal' DC Super Hero Girls Product Line. Forbes. Retrieved 2018-06-30.
- ↑ Hanley, Tim (2011-03-11). McDonald’s Toys LOVE To Reinforce Stereotypical Gender Roles. STRAITENED CIRCUMSTANCES. Retrieved 2018-06-30.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2011-03-15). Young Justice Happy Meal Toys!. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2011-03-17.
See also Edit
- The officially licensed toy line produced by Mattel