November 6, 2018[nb 1] is the sixth day in the month of November 2018.
- 11:11 PST: Granny Goodness praises Beast Boy's heroicism in Los Angeles. Beast Boy states that he knows about Granny Goodness's nefarious plotting and threatens her.
- 19:12 UTC: Wonder Woman's Justice League team, aboard the Javelin, approach an unknown facility in space.
- 14:59 EST: In the Watchtower, Miss Martian inducts Geo-Force, Halo, Forager, and Tara into the Team, also noting that Superboy and Tigress are joining again. Beast Boy arrives to announce that he's rejoining as well. Meanwhile, Catherine Cobert and Troia hold a conference in front of the destroyed Hall of Justice, speaking out against Lex Luthor's sanctions against the Justice League.
- 20:18 EST: G. Gordon Godfrey speaks with Lex Luthor about Lena Luthor's control over LexCorp and her funding of the Meta-Human Youth Center.
- 20:20 EST: At Happy Harbor, Victor Stone speaks of his wish for his old body back and a room of his own, rather than the Bio-Ship RV.
- 17:21 PST: In the hectic Harper household, Helga Jace claims to be of little use after seeing the family-like environment Will and Tigress have put together for Halo and Tara. She expresses her wish to help Victor with his new cyborg body. It is revealed that Tara is secretly recording this conversation.
- 22:49 ECT: Deathstroke listens to Tara's recording on Santa Prisca.
- ↑ Series producer Greg Weisman stated that even though the series does not have a "canon year", the production team based the days of the week on the 2010 calendar. In "Happy New Year" there's a five year time jump and in "Princes All" there's a two year jump, making the current year 2018. (Weisman, Greg (2011-11-18). Question #13695. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2011-11-18.).
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.