OK I really don't get this. Why is there a threat in the infobox about Tim's name? We all know it is Tim Drake...c'mon. Who else can it be? Did they make up a new Tim to be Robin just for the series? I know there is a conjecture policy, but his really seems illogical. Do we absolutely need evidence for every detail, just for it to be validated later? It's like me making the NYC article say it is not in NY state without hearing it from Weissman himself that the NYC in the series is in NY state. Banan14kab 20:36, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- The threat can be toned down, it just got out of hand. But still, we have a conjecture policy. Like we only call Rocket Raquel, not Raquel Ervin. We do allow real world info for real world elements for practical reasons. --Tupka217 20:39, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I got information of Tim Drake's middle name from a DC Nation Winter 2012 magazine I bought from my comic store.
- We do not know who wrote that. Several other promotional magazines (like the DC Nation app) are full of glaring errors, so we don't use the info. --Tupka217 20:44, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Cameron Bowen voices Tim Drake, it's in the end credits of the episode. - Nx1701g 01:39, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll trust you on this, but normally, we wait for the HD with credits to be sure.--Tupka217 07:11, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
So, seeing that the R on his chest had some kind of Holographic Projector, would that go under Equipment or Physical Appearance and Equipment? Rxlthunder 22:41, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
Isn't Tim Drake 15 in the year 2016?
Hello, I was wondering if Tim Drake was 15 or not in the year 2016. I was wondering because he is stated to be older than Dick Grayson was when he was Robin and in the first season of Young Justice Dick Grayson was 13-14 years old and in his Freshmen year of highschool. I just was wondering if him being 15 made more sense since he looks older and is older than Dick Grayson was when he was Robin. Thank you Cycy01 (talk) 02:50, August 5, 2014 (UTC)cycy01