There is no in-show evidence that the series' title, "Young Justice", is also the name of the team of young heroes who star in the series. The team has ONLY been referred to as "The Team". Never as "Young Justice."
- That's a very good point. Feel free to mention that on the page. Does anyone think we should rename the page to reflect this? -- Supermorff 20:01, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
- There are 200 questions in the queue before yours and, sorry to say, the fact that you've asked 7 questions in a single post probably means that some of them will be ignored. I hope not, but that sometimes happens. I'm just not sure it's something we should wait for. -- Supermorff 15:41, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
- We might consider just removing those one-word descriptions since they aren't particularly descriptive and didn't come from canon (that I'm aware of). -- Supermorff 18:18, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Currently, the article's history section is an elaborate episode summary of the pilot. Almost more elaborate than the one on the episode page itself (it's a recurring problem on many character pages). And it hasn't been updated since.
Personally, I think the article should start with all info we have on the "sidekicks" operating together before the formation (mostly CITs, I'm afraid), followed by a (very) short description of the Cadmus incident, and the formation. I don't think extensive writeups of all their missions are necessary, especially not if they're as long as this one. A 10 line summary might even be too much in some cases.
- I think it doesn't matter who is second in command. --Revan's Exile 00:52, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
- It has been hinted that Robin will be next Leader of the team. As it is said by Aquald when he ready to take command. --Ankit09 22:37, April 14, 2012 (UTC)