Ultra-Humanite is categorised as a "Human". I might be wrong, but he looks like an ape meaning he should be under "Animal". -- Anythingspossibleforapossible 01:07, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Isn't he an albino ape? In the comics, at least... Rassilon of Old (Wall - Contribs) 08:33, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
- In the comics, he's a human who has transplanted his brain into an albino gorilla. But because we've only seen the gorilla part so far, I think he's better off at Animals. --Tupka217 15:24, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
Should there be an article for Tolifhar? Given that Ultra-Humanite is a combination of two different entities (Tolifhar and CIT-Dolores Winters), Tolifhar should have an entry of his own. ― Thailog 12:36, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Wait, I'm confused. Does that mean that Ultra-Humanite does not have a female human brain, or that he has a male one, or that he retains his gorilla brain? ― Thailog 23:13, December 26, 2012 (UTC)
Currently there's nothing on the page that reflects this information. At least not clearly, and it should. At first glance, any reader will infer that UH has a brain of a female human. ― Thailog 18:12, August 11, 2019 (UTC)
For the sake of completnes can some one edit down the image from the link below to get Dolores Winters(correct original spelling) face?--FossilLord 21:06, March 17, 2013 (UTC) http://worldsfinestonline.com/WF/youngjustice/guides/comic/yj19fp4.jpg
- First, both spellings Dolores and Delores have been used, so both are "correct".
- Second: I'm pretty sure there's a tweet or something by Luciano Vecchio with info about her, and her name. Can't find it.
- That, plus the note from Greg above, might mean we need to rewrite stuff.
- But yeah, I'll grab an image from the comic. --Tupka217 21:18, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Maybe I should have said peach or something because this is a pretty harsh response, and i was just pointing out that Dolores was the correct original spelling because i have the reprint issue from where she first appeared. Also thanks for editing the image could you direct me to a site so i could learn to do this on my own?--FossilLord 15:02, March 19, 2013 (UTC)