The West Maneuver is a recurring tactical move executed by the Team, Outsiders and the Justice League. It involves at least two people, wherein one gets down on all fours directly behind an opponent while the other(s) hit the enemy from the front, causing the enemy to fall. This allows them to knock down an opponent who could otherwise take the blow without falling.
- Superboy, Aqualad (hitting) and Kid Flash (kneeling) used it against Blockbuster at Cadmus.
- Captain Atom, Superman (hitting) and Superboy (kneeling) used it against Kylstar.
- Superboy and Forager used it against Mammoth. However, instead of kneeling, Forager shot Mammoth's heels to knock him off balance, while Superboy hit him.
- Wonder Girl (hitting) and Beast Boy (kneeling) used it against Gretchen Goode.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Weisman, Greg (w). Jones, Christopher (a). Atkinson, Zac (col). Abbott, Wes (let). Gaydos, Sarah (ed). "Players, Chapter Five: Milburn, Edgar and Jake" Young Justice 24 (January 23, 2013), New York, NY: DC Comics
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (writer) & Liu, Sam (director) (November 26, 2010). "Fireworks". (Part 2) Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 2. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Hopps, Kevin (writer) & Berkeley, Christopher (director) (January 25, 2019). "True Heroes". Young Justice. Season 3. Episode 13. DC Universe.
- ↑ Callan, Jonathan (writer) & Hueck, Vinton (director) (August 27, 2019). "Into the Breach". Young Justice. Season 3. Episode 24. DC Universe.