A list of pages to be deleted can be found at Category:Candidates for speedy deletion.
You can consider turning problematic pages into relevant redirects as an alternative to deletion.
Ideally, when an admin deletes a test page or other page with no useful content, it is a good idea to put a note on the author's talk page explaining things, and preserving the deleted content, pointing them to the sandbox in cases of tests.
Examples of candidates for speedy deletionEdit
- No meaningful content or history (e.g. random characters).
- Test pages (e.g., "Can I really create a page here?").
- Pure vandalism (see also dealing with vandalism).
- Very short pages with little or no context (e.g., "He is a funny man that has created Factory and the Hacienda. And, by the way, his wife is great.")
- Reposted content that was already deleted according to policy.
- Pages that have been moved to another Wikia because they were uploaded in the wrong place.
- Temporarily deleting a page in order to move a page.
- Broken redirects or ones caused by typos during a page move.
- Duplicate images.
- Talk pages of already deleted articles or are not used for discussing page issues.
- User message wall threads that are no longer relevent or administrative in nature.
- Empty categories.
- Comments and forum threads that conflict with above guidelines.